Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is Anyone Else Here C-C-Cold? - Saturday 5/24/2008


Yeah, I was there. I was ready to sit in front of my camper with a book and a cup of tea, but it was ch-chilly again.

On Friday it rained a bit and we had 3 or 4 people come in to play inside the warm camper. It's something we've been looking forward to since we first bought this trailer with its big kitchen!



We sat with friends outside their camper, singing along. This is my tea mug on the table in front of our camper, before I headed out to find the music.

We always have an ice cream social with this bunch. So we built a fire to huddle around...which brought the sun out for a couple of hours while we dipped ice cream and shared toppings that everyone brought. (We contributed crushed mint centered Oreos!)

No comments: