Monday, December 03, 2007

Dodger Takes a Bow - Monday 12/3/2007




He's pretty proud of himself for helping me in my first foray into YouTube broadcasting.

This morning The American in Toronto sent me a link to the following WGA Strike video.




And I-- Well, Dodger and I were moved to respond to this call to arms, which involves animals refusing to be cute on YouTube until the strike is over.

I would just like to note before you watch this that we just shampooed the carpet in anticipation of hosting Christmas and the house is torn up because I have today off (one of my part-time layoff days due to the strike) and I am deep cleaning. Which always involves random boxes, etc.

Okay. Now you can watch this video of Dodger not being cute. That's Charanga Cakewalk's Loteria de la Cumbia Lounge CD playing in the background.

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOL. That's an excellent video of Dodger not being cute.

Kim said...

I made one, too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1VWp1sxMuA