Friday, January 13, 2006

Bonus - Thursday 1/12/2005

I thought yesterday was going to be a slow photo day. But then an online friend from London said he was going to the pub, and I thought that sounded really good. So I walked a mile or so to the local coffee house. Found I could do 3/4 of the walk on a trail, so that was nice.

I'm now completely frustrated because I can't get the images to load in the order I want them. Tried several times and all I've been able to accomplish is accidently deleting them, etc. Guess I'm being a byte-piggy today.


Dog along the trail. Someon'es best friend. Clearly not mine.

Actually, this is like one of those unfair paparazzi shots. This dog mostly seemed friendly, jumping up a foot off the ground and wagging his tail.


The shot below is from about halfway between my house and the coffeehouse. I live on the other side of this little mountain.




The obligatory sign shot. When you see them, you have to take them, don't you?



This should have been the first shot. They were blowing water through a hydrant down the block. I like the way some of the individual drops catch the light.






No comments: