Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Trip to the Library - 4/19/2006



Yay! I had to go to the LAPL Central Library yesterday to check some names in 1976 Philadelphia telephone directories (on microfiche!).

I grabbed a Subway lunch on the way down and had a little picnic in the courtyard. After checking the phone books, I spent part of my lunch in the Getty Gallery looking at old travel posters. Then visited the farmer’s market going on right there on 5th Street and came away with strawberries and oranges.

My camera battery went dead, so I didn’t have time to get any very creative photos. These words are written on the steps leading up to the main entrance.

2 comments:

Cap'n said...

Amazing! I love your blog... actually read every day.

Sundry said...

Wow! Thanks for saying hello. I appreciate it. Blush.