Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Herbilicious! - Tuesday 6/21/2006

My writing group is going to take note of the Summer Solstice tonight, and I suggested that we share a communal cup of sage tea as part of our little celbration. So I went out and harvested some from my herb garden.

As soon as I saw the little plot of land outside the back door of our house, I knew I wanted an herb garden there. This abundance lies just a few steps from the stove. In this shot you can see summer savory, varigated sage, oregano and rosemary. There’s also thyme a little further down, and mint around the corner. Mmm!

I love fresh herbs, and I love that I have made this small wonderful thing happen.

Bagged herbs, ready to share with my friends....

1 comment:

the last noel said...

You're having "fresh herbs," huh? Uh, I get it. Make sure to lysol the place out and hopefully your neighbors won't call the cops.