Monday, June 19, 2006

My Crocs Rock! - Monday 6/19/2006

I am still learning the many valuable aspects of wearing outrageously comfortable, brilliantly pink shoes.

1) They are outrageously comfortable. Did I mention that? Little foot-massaging ridges inside. Light! Airy!

2) Pink shoes don’t go with anything—so they go with everything! Unless you are one of those ladies who gets herself up in a monochromatic outfit every day…which requires too much focus for people like me.

3) No one will ever, ever suspect you of hiding a WMD in the soles

4) You can assume that the department store dressing room staff holds you in disdain because of your shoes, not your hair, clothes, bag, waistline or age.

5) If you drop a big container of watermelon at your feet, the juice will splash right in through the holes! This may not exactly be a selling point, but it is one of the features I discovered this morning!

Get yourself some! Seriously, you won’t regret it.

They come in other colors and styles, and you can find them at Whole Foods Markets as well as their website. I bought mine at a funky little tee shirt / smoke shop in Ventura.

The photo below is from their website. They're for women, men, kids.


1 comment:

the last noel said...

I love my Crocs,too! They're so comfy.