Monday, October 16, 2006

A Cuddle of Crocs - Thursday 10/12/2006



My mom arrived this week wearing her own baby blue Crocs!

This was taken in our camper-trailer after we'd set up camp and gone out to dinner with Hydra and a friend.

Little did I know that by the end of the next day, when we went into Ventura for some window shopping, I'd have a dark sage green pair of Mary Jane style Crocs _and_ a burgundy pair that Mom bought for me when I was wavering between them!

The cuddle continues to grow!

1 comment:

pirategirl said...

I bought myself a pair of black ones for the first time the other day cos I was told they were comfy.
I'm now a convert.
In turn, my mum borrowed mine and now she's getting some too.

Crocs is cute name for them tho - I shall adopt it if I may!
Cuddles of crocs!!!