Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Know My Secret is Safe With You - Wednesday 11/8/2006


Hydra's beginning to wonder who I'm rushing out of the house to meet in the mornings. Who's putting the bounce in my step and the twinkle in my eye?

Shhhhh. It's Bob.

I swear, there's nothing untoward about it. I write. He brings me oatmeal and hot tea. I write some more. He plays upbeat songs from the 50s at five o'clock in the morning.

Thanks to Bob, I have now heard the full-length version of "Alley Oop" with the Beatnik comments at the end. Sort of the special edition DVD version of pop music. I'm sure this experience will add to my appreciation of the era and the oeuvre (this being the entire artistic product of The Hollywood Argyles.)

It's an intellectual and spiritual relationship we share. Support my art, win my heart.

Still... he has a kind of cute butt, don't you think?

3 comments:

the last noel said...

I'd never thought to check out Bob's butt before. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

oh ho ho ho! Thanks for the belly laugh!

Anonymous said...

What!! "Kind of cute." Whaddaya mean, "Kind of cute?" I happen to know that he wears a toupee and he has padding in the seat of his pants. If he didn't have suspenders he couldn't keep his pants up. It's a good thing he's not plumber or the moon would shine where it's not supposed to.