Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gonna Grow Me a Cowboy - Tuesday 1/32/2007



What can I say? I work with a bunch of smart women.

But the reason we're all good at this job is because we are all pretty seriously verbally oriented.

So it's really no surprise that no one here can tell me what size jar I need to grow my cowboy. He started out about an inch tall and it says he'll get 600% bigger.

Okay, would that mean 600 inches tall? That can't be right.

Can it?


He's in a vase that's about 5 inches wide at it's widest about about 8 inches high. Hope it's not too constricting.

It's supposed to take him three days to grow to his full size. I put him in at 7am today.


I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

fingerstothebone said...

OK, I'll be the idiot nerd who says the cowboy should be 7 inches tall when he's done bathing. But 'they' probably meant 6 inches tall.

Shu-Ju

Sundry said...

I hope you're right... You get the bravery award for speaking up first, no matter what!

The Moon Topples said...

Yes, six inches is what they probably mean. My comment has no purpose, since somebody already said it. But, you know, if you wanted a second opinion...