Thursday, January 18, 2007

Reflective Sky - Wednesday 1/17/2007



There was a lot of weather in the L.A. area. Snow in Valencia, where Hydra works, for the first time in 19 years! It was overcast most of the day in Burbank and one of my coworkers actually experience hail, but by the time I headed home it was clearing up.

Here's another cool little website: How Many of Me? You plug in your name and it tells you how many people in the U.S. have your first name, your last name, and both of your names.

Aw. No one has my maiden name. I gave it up, and that's that. My birth surname is fairly rare, only 660 in the U.S. according to this site.

3 comments:

the last noel said...

Is this Burbank? It never looked so good.

the last noel said...

Hey, I'm the only Noel Alumit in the United States. Wanna bet I'm the only Noel Alumit in the world?

Sundry said...

Yep, the corner of Pass and Riverside...near the Toluca Lake border of Burbank. Shiny, huh?