Friday, January 05, 2007

Rose Parade : Part 2 - Monday 1/1/2007


Light in leaves on the side street in Pasadena where B&J parked their car. A resident assured us that we could leave it there while we went to view the floats. What a pleasant town.



I got a kick out of seeing this on the sidewalk. Yeah, I get a kick out of odd things sometimes. But you see this used in various motifs in the Craftsman architecture and decor that is so prominent in Pasadena. Like, in ceramic tile patterns or as newel posts.


I like this one because it has easily recognizable components. Limes, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, beans, etc. This is from the viewing area at Pasadena High School.


Up close and personal with a Native American headdress.


The sky was so gorgeous that day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you got some good information in your blog. I think we share a lot of the same interests.

I do a lot of reviews and I think you may be interested in The Simple Golf Swing Review and maybe Jamorama Review.

Well stop by and sometime and say hi, looking forward to seeing updates in your blog.

- Greg