Sunday, June 17, 2007

Who's Your Birdie Daddy? - Sunday 6/17/2007


Honestly, I don't like it when people refer to my pets as my kids. They are not kids. Just as an example for those of you who aren't clear on the concept, you can't put kids in a cage when you go out for dinner.

No. You can't. Don't give me that look.

I've spent hours today reloading the operating system on my laptop, backing up all my photos to the new external hard drive we bought (if you take a lot of photos, seriously consider this: it's such a relief to have them all together!), and updating my blog. Finally caught up with it.

Now we can return to the spontaneous rollicking fun that you were used to before the big tour d'France!

Yeah, I know. I shouldn't oversell it.

Anyway, the only thing I could think of was to take a shot of Hydra in his new favorite tee shirt with the Artful One in tow.

Thanks everyone for hanging in, and for the nice comments along the way. They are very much appreciated. Just about the time I think I should hang it up, someone says something nice and the old ego rockets to the sky and I'm back behind the camera.

Happy Father's Day to all you real dads out there. You know who you are.

No comments: