Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Empty Pots - Saturday 9/15/2007



I have a lot of nice plants on my front porch. Things I've purchased and lots of things people have given me cuttings of.

The only problem is, come winter, they all need to hide out inside. This is why I seldom use the master bath bathtub. It's separate from the shower, and it is the summer home of my tender outdoor plants.

We had the tires replaced on the camper trailer on Saturday. Yay! They had these deep cracks in them. Given that we don't put a lot of miles on it, the main way that tires tend to go bad out here is from sun damage. I've been looking at those tires and worrying about them a little bit all this year. If what I was seeing wasn't sun damage, I don't know what would be.

We took it over to the tire place right in Acton. From what I saw online, we got a decent deal on them. Less installed than they were selling for without installation other places.

Confession time: I have this mild phobia about tires. I have to keep the radio on in the car sometimes just to drown out the sound of the tires rolling over the freeway or I start thinking I hear something amiss and worrying that I'm going to have a blow-out or something.

No comments: