Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Afternoon in the Back Yard - Saturday 11/3/2007


In the past few days I've been venturing out more. Mom and I spent several afternoons in the back yard having lunch and then sitting and watching the birds and trees and sky.




Late blooming rose on the edge of the herb garden.


You thought it was bad having a writer in the family? How about someone who will photograph anything?

I just liked the intersection of these fabrics. Cotton shirt, fleece hoodie and worn denim with a bit of old house paint on them. Now that's comfort.

Me? Probably in pajama bottoms, a tee shirt and a hooded sweatshirt. My main post-op attire.

This reminds me, for some reason, that earlier in the week we saw three coyotes on the hillside. They converged from different parts of the hill and met with wagging tails and some playful jumping around. Pretty cool to watch from afar.

No comments: