Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mom! Bob! Mom! Bob! - Monday 11/5/2007



Overload!

My favorite mother and my favorite diner! Together at last!

Yeah. I copped out and didn't take Mom to LAX. Usually we drive down there and have breakfast at Dinah's before I drop her off. But the timing was bad today, and it was my first day back at work, and... We opted for a SuperShuttle from Bob's Big Boy in Burbank.

We had a nice, unhurried breakfast. Her: pancakes and scrambled eggs. Me: two poached eggs, fruit, dry rye toast. After two weeks, we still had plenty to talk about.

We always have a wonderful time together and it's hard to let her go. I'm a very lucky person to have such a terrific family.

3 comments:

gvd said...

oh my goodness! your mom is almost as cute as you are.

Sundry said...

Stace - Hee! Thanks! Am I not lucky to have this to look forward to? My mom looks kind of like her mom and I look kind of like both of them. I think it's the smiling eyes that really get to people!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog while surfing on the net, read this post and felt like saying Hi! Your mum must be very happy, that you talk so well about her in your blog :-)
Greetings from Berlin!