Sunday, November 11, 2007

Because You Asked - Sunday 11/11/2007



Actually, someone on 43Things asked what I saw when I looked out my window to daydream, and that turned out to be the only pair of photos I took today. KimN identified the flowers as Indian Blankets a while back.

Another of my goals over at 43Things is to put my money where my mouth is. That involves donating to causes I believe in, supporting authors by actually buying books (as well as feeding my literary habit by going to the library) and subscribing to at least one literary magazine a year, and now: ordering bracelets from Strike Swag, which I'll give to my co-workers. (They're 20 for $10.00.)

I'm planning to disburse the leftovers to people down at Priscilla's. It wouldn't be a terrible thing if the strike were over before the bracelets arrive in 1-5 days.

No comments: