Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Up Front - Monday 11/26/2007


Grumble grumble. They've been closing off the back (cozier) part of Bob's for the past couple of weeks. Because they only have one server on duty in the early morning hours. Because there are no production crews coming in before or after long days of shooting.

So I have to sit up front. It's okay. The table's bigger.




But the new waitress, who has now waited on me at least 8 times, still doesn't remember that I take milk with my tea and that I want a glass of water. I miss UT and K. And when E came in today, she was busy setting up the back station and didn't have time to chat.

That's okay.

I'm here to write.

Sniffle.

[On a lighter note, I'd just like to say that I had a wonderful time over the five-day weekend. Wrote for an hour and a half by candlelight every morning. There is no one easier to live with than a writer who has written. We can be very nice people.]

Cool Thing: I learned how to embed a video. Very easy if someone writes the code for you.

No comments: