Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bah Humbug? - Wednesday 12/19/2007


Okay, is this a good sign or a bad one? I went into work today--I'm always there first--and the only lights on in the place were these on a string next to the door toward my office. I Laughed Out Loud.

It's just so half-hearted! Kind of expresses the atmosphere around work this year. We're still basically upbeat people making the best of a situation, but it's becoming hard to maintain the big grins.

Tomorrow we have a meeting and the Christmas/Momalisa's birthday celebratory lunch, this time at a tea room a few cities away. We often go to the festive Smoke House at this time of year because it's within walking distance and it's wonderfully old school. George Clooney named his production house after it (it's across from Warner Brothers.) But it'll be fun to do something different since we have the time to go further this year.



I know, I know. You've seen enough sunset from behind my house to last you a lifetime. But I haven't. Not quite yet.

2 comments:

Liz Dwyer said...

Keep the sunsets coming, especially when they're so lovely after the cleansing rain.

Sundry said...

Liz-- Thanks! I think sometimes this is the Bob's Big Boy and Sunsets blog. :)