Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Why, the Gull! - Saturday 12/8/2007



How, my friends, do I get so far behind in posting to my beloved blog? Trust me, I think of you every day, more than once.

I am on the lookout for interesting images all the time. And I often capture them.

But the reason for not posting is a sordid tale of carrying either the Nikon D80 or the Kodak Z7590 (which is smaller and lighter) and then not having the right cord with me when I'm ready to blog. Being fickle always always comes with a price.

You can't tell why this photo is interesting. There were actually two gulls here a few minutes ago. And this is a fountain in a little shopping center in Moorpark, which is far enough from the ocean that I thought it was amusing to see gulls in the fountain.

Get it?

Yeah, maybe not.

Birds have become my shiny thing. My dangled string, if you will.

No comments: