Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tropical Bob's - Thursday 12/13/2007


Okay, so I had to wait behind a truck to make a turn this morning and saw yet another angle from which to take a photograph of the sign. We could be in Hawaii, huh?

Except that it's 38 degrees out, according to someone at a neighboring table.

Bob's was very lively and distracting this morning. More people than I've seen in a while. There's something about Thursdays. You're in the home stretch for the weekend and ready to get started.

I now know the names of the Three Musketeers. Did I tell you that? Nice guys. Two of them are very excited about their upcoming trips, one to Puerto Vallarta and the other to Costa Rica.

"I'm going to thaw out," H tells me.

LOL. When my mother leaves zero degree Northern Indiana for Southern Mexico, I think she has a little more justification.

No comments: