Friday, March 28, 2008

Taking the Reins - Thursday 3/27/2008


Cool wall inside The Paddock.



Heaps of flowers over one of the rows of stables.




The exit drive. That's a separate covered arena at the end of the street.

Sadly, the progress I felt we made last week was pretty much knocked aside by the return of three girls who hadn't been involved in the guided mental walk that five of them took last week.

Today there were some cool comments made during our discussion of emotions, but it was so much about trying to keep them within reasonable limits of behavior...I don't enjoy that at all.

2 comments:

the last noel said...

I must confess that your pics of nature are truly fetching. It's like you're seeing what I need to see more of.

Sundry said...

Thanks! Sometimes I feel like they might be a little boring, but I'm really drawn to this sort of thing.