Monday, August 07, 2006

The Moon and Me, Over Acton - Sunday 8/6/2006

Okay, first off, I'd like to note that I spent a good portion of the day on Sunday lying on the bench on my front porch reading my sister's novel! I'm lucky to come from a creative family. Her book is a very interesting look into long haul trucking. Wouldn't it be cool if we someday were able to promote our books together?

(For any of you who are looking closely, that's Dodger in his travel cage just behind my knee. He's getting used to spending time outside like this and wasn't even wigged out when the wind blew his cage cover off!)


After lazing around switching between reading Sister P's book and Moby Dick, D invited me to go for a hike around 7 o’clock. Wow, was it beautiful out there. We went up to the top of the ridge and hiked along it for a while. It was windy, but otherwise mild. Nice topper to a gorgeous day.

Yup, that's me on the trail. I think the shadow is slimming!




2 comments:

the last noel said...

You know, your photos are really striking. Yeah, it would be cool if you and your sister book toured. You never know.

Anonymous said...

oh goody...today when I looked at your blog there were several entries! don't know which I like more...the pictures or the prose! keep it up!