Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Lunatic in my Office - Tuesday 11/21/2006

I love it when our office manager brings her puppy, Luna, to work with her. Luna's the perfect office dog. Friendly and just energetic enough to be fun. She comes in and says hello when she first gets here. Then stops by for a little ankle lick when she makes her rounds a couple of times a day.

She's gotten good at playing with tennis balls, but she's not supposed to pull the fluff off of them.

Playing

Playing
PlayingWhat? I'm not supposed to pull off the fluff? Like... never?


Really. I never imagined you meant never.

4 comments:

the last noel said...

I wish we can bring pets to work!

Anonymous said...

In the few offices I've worked in, I've never had an animal come for a day. A baby, yes. But not an animal.

This dog looks cute and I like the fact that it doesn't impose itself on the office during the day.

Nice doggy.

Still feel sorry for the piggy, though ;-)

mltt

Sundry said...

You have a very kind heart, mltt! I can actually deal with the pig in a less than fatal manner, via the plug in its belly.

Since I've been in the office, we've had three kids who were in cribs and playpens, and with whom we got to take baby breaks, until they were almost one. It was great. All the best of baby-ness without the mess!

I used to bring Dodger in when I sat at a different desk. He'd perch atop the water cooler and demand ice cream and apples from my coworkers. "Is frozen yogurt, okay?" one asked, returning from lunch with a cupful.

It was also near the microwave, and when people would warm their lunches, he'd say, "Mmmm, is that good?"

My current office is better for me (a window), but harder for him, since my back has to be turned to him. That's uncomfortable for a parrot, and he feels a need to leap onto my keyboard.

Kim said...

Luna looks like so much fun. :) I'd love to have a job where I could bring a pet someday.