Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Deb in Fort Wayne

Hey, I wanted to post this here, not being sure whether you'd check for a response to your lovely comments! Thanks so much!

My sister leads a free writing group at the Peabody Public Library in Columbia City. Perhaps not too far to go, depending on what side of the city you live on. They meet at 7pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. It's listed under Adult Events on the library's page. She'd love to have you join in.

If you'd like to contact her to ask questions or just say hi, email me at sallykitt@gmail.com and I'll give you her email address. You're of course under no obligation, but if you'd let me know you've seen this, either through email or a comment, I'll send you the info and delete this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Once I realized that I was the Deb in Fort Wayne from your heading I was all excited. My email is
piquantdeb@comcast.net
please share that with her. My parents live at a lake just outside Columbia City so it couldn't be better.
Thank you for thinking of me. Please have her send me an email.
I will let you know how it goes!
Deb