Thursday, February 08, 2007

There's a New Kid in Town - Tuesday 2/6/2007



Ooooooh! What a beauty, huh!? The new Nikon D80 arrived! I worked from home in order to be there to sign for it.

Very exciting. But I was sooooo busy that I worked 6am-5pm with just a half hour break to do some killer DVD pilates and heat lunch to take back to my desk. Left the battery charging when I left for my writing group around 6pm.

It's now Thursday, I'm just now updating my blog, and I haven't had time to load the software, so still no shots from behind this lens. Something about saying I would update more regularly invited an avalanche of day-job work.

Plus I worked on my story for Maht's contest over at The Moon Topples. (Go over there and read and vote when you get a chance.)

Priorities are such a drag sometimes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got your camera! I hope you like it.

Sundry said...

Have I mentioned that Meridith is my consumer guru? She researched vacuum cleaners. She researched the car I bought in 2003. She researched cameras. I took heed. I went for the D80 instead of the D40 only because the D80's fully compatible with the powerful auto-focus lenses I have from my older Nikon SLR.

lslslslslsls said...

Wow! I'm jealous, this camera is so great! I'm sure you are using it to its fullest advantage. :D