Monday, April 30, 2007

Big Boy To Go - Sunday 4/29/2007


Not everyone gets to travel with Big Boy. But I do! And Hydra does. We're going on vacation starting Thursday.

So's Big Boy. As a luggage tag. Easier to get through inspection than the bobble-head doll they also sell behind the cash register.

I have been having some trouble with my laptop again. It's in the shop as we speak. So I haven't been as steady as I'd like in posting the photos. I expect that I won't be able to--or want to--stay away from cybercafes while we're traveling in France! You can bet I'll be taking lots of photos everyday. I have a 1 gig and a 2 gig card for my camera.

2 comments:

fingerstothebone said...

Hey, the trip's coming up. In case I don't write again before then -- have a wonderful, wonderful time!

Shu-Ju

Kim said...

Many, many photos, please. :)