Monday, April 30, 2007

Ready? Set? Go!


Hey! It's not too late. In fact, you're right on time for GBA(s)FC #2 flash fiction contest over at The Moon Topples.

Yes, it's true! Once again our hero is organizing, sponsoring and facilitating his little fingers off to bring us another opportunity to write some flash fiction and toss it into the competition.

Check his site for the prompt on May 1.

Write!

Submit your story before 11pm CST on Monday, May 7th. That's 9pm in the Pacific Time Zone. Midnight in the Eastern Time Zone. I'm pretty sure. If you want to be more sure, check out the World Clock. [I mention this in such detail only because my Pacific-centric world view almost cost me my entry last time.]

There are Amazon.com gift certificates involved. And! If you submit, you also get to vote!

The graphic was, of course, swiped from The Moon Topples. [Who would like to make it known that his fingers are not diminutive. Sigh. Boys.]

4 comments:

Liz Dwyer said...

Did you submit last time? I'm looking forward to doing this again...it was fun.

The Moon Topples said...

Sundry: You are correct about the time zones (and quite lovely for giving me such a nice write-up), but you've made it sound like they have to submit entries by 11pm on May 1st, when in fact they have until the seventh.

Also, my fingers are not little.

Thanks again for helping to get the word out. You are lovely, and I hope you have a wonderful vacation..

Sundry said...

Liz: Yes, I did submit last time. Managed an honorable mention. I'll submit if I don't have to work it too hard, sad to say, coz I am mentally half way to Paris!

MT: Sigh. Oops. Yes, I see that now. And I actually went back over that a couple of times. Glad you don't mind me using your image. I probably should have asked first. Or at least taken a photo of the screen. Anyway. Fixing the error(s).

the last noel said...

Hmmmm. Flash fiction. That's a strange form--then again, you're talking to a novelist.