Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I've Had It - Sunday 10/7/2007


With this bag. It's too big, too unstructured, and the strap is too long.

What was I thinking when I bought it?

Probably only that I wanted a black bag big enough for my camera and my notebook. Sigh.

But here's a Cool Thing! It's a post called "How to Hide an Airplane Factory." You will like it if you a) have any interest in World War II or b) Are familiar with Burbank, CA or c) simply enjoy learning cool things you might not have known before.

2 comments:

fingerstothebone said...

Hey, how about another shot of the bag...I might be interested in buying it off your hands! I wear my bags across the shoulder (have ever since I got mugged at DC) so the long straps are good. I've been looking for a somewhat big bag, although not huge. What are the dimensions?

Sundry said...

I'll send you the dimensions soon. I'd love to send it to you if you decide you want it. Maybe I'll start posting stuff I have that's decent but I don't want and would be willing to get rid of. My own little Free-Bay!