Monday, October 08, 2007

Saying Goodbye - Wednesday 10/3/2007


Adios, amigo. Yeah, I sort of fried my computer at work by trying to double the RAM on the old beast. (The guy at Fry's said it would either work or not work, but never said it might make the computer go boom!)

Hey, I earn my keep around here computer-wise in spite of this, because I can install programs and hook up to network computers instead of calling in the tech, who charges much more an hour than I make. Some of you probably know that these are not advanced skills, but it's more than everyone but OneL and I are willing to chance.

It was slowing down, grinding to a halt, having a hard time getting started in the mornings. Really, this was mercifuPublish Postl for both of us.

Now I have a shiny new Dell with 2 gigs of RAM. (512K in the old one.)

Yes, baby, come to mama!

No comments: