Friday, November 23, 2007

My World and Welcome To It - Friday 11/23/2007



No, not really a reference to the James Thurber book. Just an invitation to look over my shoulder and see what I've been saying about writing by candlelight. It's truly magical.

After taking the photo I realized that the black object in the left background is my 250 gig external hard drive. Just so you should understand that although I am committed to my fountain pen, I am no Luddite.

I am most happily productive when I am writing new material in my notebook and then transferring it to my computer later. The pen taps into something that my keyboard doesn't. Maybe because the written page is not intended to be perfect while the computer file just begs to be edited.



Chez Sundry is open for business. I'm glad to report standing room only crowds this morning.

Note the female goldfinch on the top tier on the right fending off a finch who's trying to land on her head!

No comments: