Friday, May 09, 2008

The Official Ice Cream of Any Given Sundry - Thursday 5/8/2008


Into every life a little bliss must fall.

Enter Trader Joe's French Vanilla Ice Cream : Super Premium, stage left.

Mmmm. This stuff just showed up in the freezer case and I suspect that it's made by Double Rainbow, which TJ's has stocked for the past year or so. The DR disappeared and this was found in its frosty imprint. (This is how TJ's often works!)

It's dense and creamy, and best of all it's satisfying in the recommended dosage of 1/2 cup.

Today I had some with fresh strawberries sliced on it. I'm looking forward to introducing it to my favorite fruit later this summer : blueberries.

Do you have a favorite fruit?

Cool Thing: The Daily Plate : Helping You Eat Smarter. Since I just encouraged you to indulge in ice cream, I'll also share a great site for tracking what you're eating and how much exercise you're getting. It's free, it's easy to use, and it gives you a nutritional breakdown of what you're eating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This ice cream is divine!