Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post Easter Apocalypse - Tuesday 4/14/2009


Peaches had two too many chocolate bunnies in the house after Easter, so she brought them in to meet their fate at the hands of a bunch of women who have been really working way too hard for the past six months.



Jens deals with the bunny.

Harshly.



We stage a scene from a classic movie! Do you know which one?




Maybe these added effects will help...?



This one may be a little harder to get without the theme music.

Dum-dum. Dum-dum. Dum-dum dum-dum dum-dum!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word it's "The Godbunny part IV" and "Ears part II" - Hydra

fingerstothebone said...

I was going to guess 'Ears!' but I see Hydra beat me to the punch. No prizes for me.

Sundry said...

Well, technically, both of these scenes are from the originals of these classic films, not the remakes... ;)

Kathy Rogers said...

Never refuse a request from Bun Corleone.

the last noel said...

This was HILARIOUS! You made me laugh out loud at work...where it's needed.