Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Moove Over! - Wednesday 6/3/2009


My Moo Cards arrived today! Even the packaging is fabulous.

I found out about these at the Toma Leche blogger event when Los Angelista pulled hers out and we all oohed and ahhed and chose our favorite design.




These are about half the size of a traditional business card but more sturdy, and they come packed in a nice little plastic box. I ordered the small orange card holder, too.



What's really cool is that you can order up to 100 different designs in a pack of 100 cards. You can use the nifty designs they offer on the site, or you can upload your own photos and crop them to fit on the cards.

I used my own photos and I really like the way they turned out. I used 14 different images. My contact info is on the back. Just my email address and my blog address. I can write my telephone number on it if I decide I want to.

If you're interested in getting your own Moo cards, email me for a discount code!

No comments: