Monday, November 27, 2006

Bam! Here's Some More For You! - Monday 11/27/2006


Christmas spirit, that is. I was minding my own business, typing away at my usual table at Bob's around 5:30 this morning when--BAM!--this Christmas bulb landed on my table. I hadn't even noticed that they'd decorated the chandeliers above the booths.

When I tried to hand it to the waiter, he said, "Oh, no. It's destiny. That one's yours. It picked you."

So, okay. I brought it with me. I will secure the tie ribbon a little better and hang it over my desk. Is this some sort of odd synchronicity or what? When I got to work, I found answers to my question about types of ropes and knots that I'd posted on the NaNoWriMo forum where you can ask realism questions.

Also... Today I printed out my rough draft manuscript, double-spaced (yes, on recycled paper), because I feel like I deserve to haul this monster into my writing group tomorrow night and plop it down on Gia's coffee table. They will be almost as happy as I am...maybe more so. They don't have to rework it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have two comments about this; First the "so called ornament" you have been duped. In reality the sky is falling.

Second about the manuscript; I think that's my quarter and I charging interest.