Sunday, January 07, 2007

Traffic School - Saturday 1/6/2007




Online traffic school is definitely the way to go. You can stop and start it multiple times (my sentence was 6 hours and 40 minutes.) You can do it anywhere you have an Internet connection. You can do it in your pajamas with a cup of tea.

You take the test and they send the results to your traffic court for you. On this site, all for $14.50!

I was bad. I was singing and there was no one in front of me to hold me back. I sped.

Now, I am absolved. I have paid my debt to society.

As an added bonus, I now understand what all the different colors of curb paint mean.

You may envy me.

You may touch the hem of my garment.

5 comments:

Tra Lund said...

shoes say so much...yours spoke to me. very interesting blog.tks

Anonymous said...

OK, green. What does green mean?

Sundry said...

Go! But only if it's safe to enter the intersection. See, I really did read it!

Thanks for the brush up quiz.

Liz Dwyer said...

My husband needs to do traffic school. He got a phototicket and has to go. I still can't believe that the ticket cost $350.

Sundry said...

Oh... He should definitely do the at-home traffic school. You don't have to pay the strictest attention to pass, if you know what I mean.

I think I got off easy...I was in such a good mood with the cop who stopped me that he might have cut me a bit of a break.

$350 seems like a LOT. Especially when all they had to do was hang a Polaroid. Harrumph.