Friday, June 29, 2007

Short and Sweet - Friday 6/29/2007


I realize that my posts have been getting longer and longer lately. Maybe I got into the habit when writing up the France trip. Anyway, I'm going to try to keep them shorter for the most part. Don't want to overtax you or get you in trouble with your boss.

Sprinklers arcing across the lawn outside the window. I'm on a one-day a week lay-off at work. I could get used to this.



Cool thing: peanut butter and ginger. I would recommend that you try this only when you are down to the last heel of bread, or you might do serious and longlasting damage to your waistline. Smear a thin veneer of Trader Joe's Ginger sauce on a small piece of bread. Spread peanut butter over it. Eat.

Watch out for any marauding parrots who might try to get in on the act. Trust me, you're going to want all of this for yourself.

Those of you who do not live within range of a Trader Joe's have my deepest sympathies.

No comments: