Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This Is What You Get - Tuesday 10/30/2007




I asked Hydra to pick up a few hard candies the other day.

Ahem.

Being somewhat of an over-achiever, he brought home four huge bags of lollipops, mints and cinnamon drops. They won't all fit in my biggest bowl.

So tomorrow night, the kids get hard candy. Ever since we moved here and I was soooo thrilled with all the trick or treaters, we've given miniature chocolate bars. We've had as many as 154 little beggers in one year.

Maybe this--and the fact that I'm not up to putting up the usual amount of decorations--will knock back our numbers a little.

I'm usually very very thrilled about Hallowe'en now that we give away candy. This year's events have taken a bit of the edge off. But it'll be fun. I love the kids who are about 5-10 years old.

No comments: