Thursday, November 01, 2007

Body Count - Wednesday 10/31/2007



I managed to get up a few decorations in time for trick or treating... just a couple of strings of ghosts lights and this inviting fellow.

We had 110 pirates, princesses, fairies and Spidermen between 6:30 and 8:40. They were impressed that I gave them a handful of candies. We still had some left over at the end of the night.

The most puzzling costume was a stout little boy in a shirt and tie, with lots of gel in his hair and a couple of pieces of green card stock in his shirt pockets.

"What are you? An executive?"

"I'm Drew Carey."

"Oh! Good! The hair gel really makes it work."

What I don't get is the moms dressed as pirate-hos, princess-hos and...just hos.

1 comment:

the last noel said...

I was a pirate this year. It was really big this season. Sounds like your house was the happening joint.