Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lunch With Mags - Tuesday 1/22/2008


Mags knows where to get good eats! India Sweets & Spices on Los Feliz Boulevard in Atwater Village. Yum! It's a kind of an Indian deli attached to the shop.

Afterward, I watched Mags teach at Taking the Reins. What an amazing program. And she's an inspiring teacher. So inspiring that it looks like I'm going to join her during the next session, in a couple of months. (!!)



On the way home, just as I was listening to a story on KPCC about how people having been hanging Ron Paul banners from freeway overpasses and how big the fines are for that, I saw this woman making her own statement as we crawled across the San Fernando Valley on the 5 northbound.

I guess I can't complain too much about her, since I was taking a photograph at the time.

No comments: