Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I Am Already a Winner! - Tuesday 12/2/2008


First off, so you don't miss it: You could be a winner (soon), too. Just get yourself over to Los Angelista's Guide to the Pursuit of Happiness and see what she says about winning your own Wii Console and WiiFit!

And then read more of her blog. It's really, really worth it.

So as I was saying, Los Angelista gave away an HP photo printer on her blog today and (drumroll please!).... I won!

Not on my merits, but by the luck of the draw. Anyway it comes, it's wonderful.

I am humming Mary Chapin Carpenter's "I Feel Lucky" right now. Yes, I am.

I have been pining for my own photo printer, so I can make reproductions without having to run over to the drug store. And I'll be able to control the color balance, etc.

Oh frabjous day!

She made my Chinese food fortune come true : "You will receive an unexpected gift from an acquaintance."

Yes! Now we can work on the others that I have taped to my monitor at work:

1) Fortune will smile upon you.

2) You deserve respect and will get it.

3) You can expect a change for the better in job or status in the future.

4) You will soon get something special because of your charm.
Hmmm...that last one's a little scary in a The Monkey's Paw kind of way.

Now get over to Los Angelista's blog and be entertained and engaged.

1 comment: