Wednesday, April 08, 2009

She Likes Me, She Really Likes Me! - Wednesday 4/8/2009


You know how I can tell? Because she finally busted loose with some strawberry jam for my English muffin.

It's been nothing but mixed fruit from the Surly One at Andrew's NoHo for the past year. This indicates a serious step up in my status. She even complained to me about the new cook!

I'm so in.



When's the last time you had to wait for a train? It was a lovely day for it.

I was in Palmdale, picking up yet more prescriptions. Besides the Prednizone and Codeine cough syrup for bronchitis, I am now on antibiotics and ibuprofen because a quarter of one of my molars broke off this morning (not on the muffin), prompting a fabulous root canal this afternoon.

The pharmacist assures me that there is still room for actual blood in my veins along with the chemicals.

It all makes me long for a nice glass of Shiraz, which is of course out of the question.

If you are having respiratory problems this spring, check them out with the doctor! We have one friend with walking pneumonia and another who is hospitalized on a ventilator due to a Legionaire's-style lung infection!

2 comments:

Kathy Rogers said...

I'm not sure that change in your luck at the restaurant is worth the change in your luck medically & dentally speaking. Ouch.

Sundry said...

Thanks, KathyR... I think you may be right!