Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Books! Tuesday 12/26/2006


Since Liz asked, and I was so weirdly thrilled at the idea of sharing the titles of my new books, here's another photo for today.

From bottom to top:

I Like You by Amy Sedaris, just for fun.

The Joy of Cooking because my dear mum saw how Dodger has torn up my beloved old copy and sent me a shiney new one.

Thirteen Moons
by Charles Frazier, because I loved Cold Mountain

Best American Short Stories 2006
, because it's traditional and I enjoy it

Best American Travel Writing 2006
because I am thinking about doing some of my own.

The Gun Seller
by Hugh Laurie because I'd mentioned I was way down on the holds list at the LAPL, given the author's newfound U.S. fame (I've known about him since his Fry & Laurie days, but did not know about this 1996 novel)

A Writer's Paris by Eric Maisel because we're going there this spring!

If you'd like to see what I read in 2006, it's all here.

No comments: