Saturday, November 18, 2006

Other People's Lives - Friday 11/17/2006


I wrote at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Friday. A) I have been out of their wonderful loose leaf Chai tea for more than a week and B) I could not. not. not. face another bowl of Big Boy oatmeal this week.

The honeymoon is over, Bob.

Have to admit it was nice to be in a place where the music wasn't all recorded before 1963. And it's a decidedly younger crowd that stops at the Bean in the early a.m. Considering that my characters are late twenties, this could be a good influence.

Also, Jennifer Love Hewitt stopped in for a cuppa and was very very sweet to the woman who recognized her and talked to her for a little bit.

This little apple turkey next to the cash register just took me places for a few minutes. Oh, yeah. Here I am with my commute and my early morning writing, and all my other stuff, and there is also a little boy making a surprise for his auntie who works at a coffee house.

Wonderful world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, SK. You know I have a thing about birds. They irk me and I now realize that candy apple imitations of birds weird me out even more.

lol

mltt